- Ideal for families with children different ages
- Two different split levels
- It comes with two mixing bowls and six hobs
- Lower Utensils shelf to suit the smallies
- Marine plywood timber is used for the worktop surface which also has a double coat of oil based varnish
- Timber used is pressure treated suitable for outdoors
- Colour of paint can be chosen from the Cuprinol chart above
- Colour in photos is Cuprinol Garden Shades Willow
- Utensils/pots included with the painted finish but may vary from photo depending on stock
Combo Mud Kitchen
We deliver free shipping to Co.Galway.
We have sourced the best possible prices from a 24hour Nationwide Courier. The kitchens are placed on a pallet and fully protected, shipping cost is a flat rate of €49.
After your order is placed Little Muddy Kitchens will be in touch regarding your shipping/collection.
When delivered by courier, check for any damage caused in transit and contact us immediately with a photo and we will rectify it.
All outdoor wooden furniture will weather over time so we recommend that the Mud Kitchens are wiped down after each use as doing this will help maintain and prevent it from aging.
If possible we would recommend bringing it inside in winter when not used or use a BBQ cover to protect if from our lovely Irish weather.
In windy conditions we advise to place the Mud Kitchen up against a wall for shelter.
When the kitchens are looked after and covered they will last longer.